Tata Review: July - September 2017
Tata Review, the Tata group’s quarterly magazine, has been in print for over six decades. The magazine features latest best practices and innovation at Tata companies, and views from senior leadership on industry trends and contemporary businesses.
- 'Innovations can come even from ordinary folks'
Zenia Tata, executive director (global expansion), XPRIZE, speaks to Christabelle Noronha
- Saying YES to affirmative action
From schooling to skilling, health to hygiene, funding to jobs, Tata companies are supporting India's underprivileged communities in the quest for a better quality of life
— Cynthia Rodrigues
- Voltas: How Voltas plays smart and cool
— Priyanka Hosangadi
- Tata CliQ: An idea that CLiQed
— Sangeeta Menon
- Okhai: A brand with a soul
— Farah Dada
- Tata Global Beverages: Flavours for the future
— Gayatri Kamath
- 'Our approach is balanced'
Khushroo N Suntook, chairman, National Centre for the Performing Arts, speaks to Christabelle Noronha