Tata in North America
The Tata group has had a presence in North America for over 60 years. Today it is one of the largest India-headquartered multinationals in North America, with 11 companies and more than 22,000 employees.
Prominent among its operations in the region are:
- Tata Sons' representative office in Washington DC.
- Tata Communications’ data centres and PoPs across 25 major cities throughout North America.
- Tata Consultancy Services’ delivery centres and centres of excellence.
- Tata Chemicals' mining and manufacturing facilities in Wyoming and distribution centres in Canada.
- Tata Steel Europe’s manufacturing facilities in Ohio and Pennsylvania, and mining facilities in Quebec, Canada.
- The Taj Group’s properties in the US: The Pierre in New York, the Taj Campton Place in San Francisco and the Taj Boston in Boston.
- Tata Global Beverages marketing of Tetley Tea, Good Earth Teas and Eight O’Clock Coffee, and production facilities in Florida, Maryland, Georgia and New Jersey.
- Significant operations and dealerships of Jaguar Land Rover.
- Tata Technologies’ North American headquarters in Novi, Michigan.
- Sales offices of Tata Interactive Systems and Tata International.